Chaos Heroes Online
Chaos Heroes Online is a F2P MOBA title from Aeria Games. Master and adapt your skills for victory in this true DOTA successor.
Publisher: Aeria Games
EXP Rate: N/A
Pros: +Based on DOTA Chaos. +Focus on crafting and teamwork. +Expansive hero selection. +Time limit on matches.
Cons: -Items can be obtained in bot modes. -Only two maps. -Limited information still available.
Chaos Heroes Online Overview
Chaos Heroes Online is a free to play MOBA known as Chaos Online in the East, inspired by the Chaos mods for DOTA maps in Warcraft. Standard MOBA/DOTA players may find a few differences: items can be purchased anywhere on the map, consumables are critical, instant teleportation, and no wards. CHO encourages grouping up and discourages passive farming, and has a strict 50 minute time limit on matches. Scoring for matches is based on kills, collective team levels, objective completion, and more. CHO also includes questing, from daily objectives to hero quests. Leveling up will also grant you a free hero for three days.
CHO places a heavy emphasis on crafting. Items can be obtained randomly, through events, and at the end of each game. These items can be magic, rare, or epic, and when used add additional bonuses to items that are already purchasable in game. You can also combine items to upgrade them into a higher rarity. Players also use attribute cards to boost their heroes before entering the game.
Ancient Forest: A standard MOBA map with three lanes.
Shrine of Life: A deathmatch map, which is smaller and emphasizes kills.
Normal Mode: A standard “pick” mode.
Draft Mode: Bans into pick.
2 Random, 3 Chosen: On each team, 2 players get random heroes & 3 others get to pick.
All Random: All players get random heroes.
Selection Modes: Faction Pick (Default), Select All (similar to DOTA2), Select All Reverse (Similar to League of Legends)
Chaos Heroes Online Screenshots
Chaos Heroes Online Featured Video
Chaos Heroes Online Review
Chaos Heroes Online Videos
Chaos Heroes Online – Core Features
Chaos Heroes Online – Legacy
Chaos Heroes Online – First Look
GChaos Heroes Onlinee Links
Chaos Heroes Online System Requirements
Chaos Heroes Online Articles
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta - Posted on October 2, 2014
Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players ready for the fast-paced challenge that the free-to-play game offers can sign up now at ChaosHeroes-Online.com and start playing immediately. The Open Beta kicks off with a whole new set of skins, a variety of Heroes available for purchase, and daily in-game bonuses, including currency and consumable items.
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today - Posted on September 15, 2014
Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.
- Chaos Heroes Online: New gameplay video explores legacy - Posted on August 21, 2014
Aeria Games today released a brand-new video for Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) set to launch this fall. The new video takes a deeper look at the origins of the game stemming from one of the maps in the original Warcraft® III DotA™ mod, DotA: Chaos.
Similar games we recommend
- Dota 2 - Dota 2 is the acclaimed, stand-alone sequel to the Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III. With furious multiplayer arena action, the goal of each match is to destroy your opposition's stronghold. Getting there will not be easy, however. Players will have to contend with waves of lesser units, as well as other players defending their territory and seeking the destruction of your own. Defeat opponents to earn gold, buy equipment and level up to earn and upgrade your skills for victory!
- League Of Legends - With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless re-playability for players of every skill level.
- SMITE - Snag a first look at SMITE, a mythology themed MOBA from Hi-Rez Studios.
- Heroes of Newerth - Heroes of Newerth is a 3D fantasy MMO with team based, competitive gameplay. Inspired by DotA, Heroes of Newerth supports a large rooster of heroes.
- Strife - S2 Games returns to the MOBA scene with a community-driven experience. Prepare for a realm of conflict, competition and glory!
- Dawngate - Dawngate is a new MOBA, built from the ground up to look and feel familiar while offering a whole new way to experience MOBA gameplay. Dawngate empowers you to forge the champions you love for the roles you want in a competitive arena, shaped by ever-evolving, community-driven content and story.