Chaos Heroes Online – Shrine of Life Gameplay
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
The Shrine of Life map is based more on hero kills rather than other objectives typically found in the traditional three lane map. This map/gamemode has a 20 min time limit and the first team to take the opposing team down to zero from sixty kills wins before the time limit. Skill cool down times are reduced upon death and res times are only 15 seconds the entire match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Rage of Demons DLC Now Available
- Sword Coast Legends has announced that its Rage of Demons DLC is now available on PC.
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.
- War Thunder hosts eSports Tournament "Gladiators.Wt 4x4"
- Developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that an official international championship called Gladiators.WT 4x4 is taking pl...