Chaos Heroes Online – Shrine of Life Gameplay
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
The Shrine of Life map is based more on hero kills rather than other objectives typically found in the traditional three lane map. This map/gamemode has a 20 min time limit and the first team to take the opposing team down to zero from sixty kills wins before the time limit. Skill cool down times are reduced upon death and res times are only 15 seconds the entire match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
- Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.
- SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
- HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playabl...