Chaos Heroes Online – Shrine of Life Gameplay
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
The Shrine of Life map is based more on hero kills rather than other objectives typically found in the traditional three lane map. This map/gamemode has a 20 min time limit and the first team to take the opposing team down to zero from sixty kills wins before the time limit. Skill cool down times are reduced upon death and res times are only 15 seconds the entire match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Classic Server Comes To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive announced that Ragnarok Online will launch a classic server on June 29.
- World of Warplanes Announces Closed Beta
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes will begin closed beta on May 31.
- GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
- Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one d...