Chaos Heroes Online – First Look
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
Learn more about the game at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2 Adds Dungeon Helper System in Today's Update
- The "Skilled Ally" update drops today in MapleStory 2, which comes with a variety of useful features for players.
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.
- Combat Arms: Reloaded Launches on Steam Today
- Combat Arms: Reloaded, the first-person shooter from VALOFE Global officially hits Steam today.