Quake Champions Update Brings ‘No Abilities’ Mode and More
As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates. This one in particular, coming March 15th (Next Thursday) will roll out a free update, with new cosmetics and the first new game mode since the closed beta. Instagib returns, a fun classic where every shot is a one-shot kill! Players start with only the available weapons of the Gauntlet and Rail Gun, and there are no health, armor or power-up pickups to be had. You can still use your abilities and passives, but for those of you who want a more hardcore experience, there’s an option in Custom Games to turn off abilities with the ‘No Abilities’ button. A whole host of Spring Cosmetics are here as well, with colorful pastels to clash against the grim darkness of Quake. Finally, there’s a new Ranked Mode, 2v2 TDM! Grab a friend and head into these 2v2 showdowns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cosmic Dash is an Upcoming Title from Dawn Dice
- Dawn Dice is releasing their latest mobile shooter this month, Block Shooter!, and also announced another hyper-casual title for Android.
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.
- Shrine of the Eidolon comes to Warframe on Console Next Week
- Canadian developer Digital Extremes' next update for Warframe on console is coming next week, Shrine of the Eidolon.