Quake Champions Update Brings ‘No Abilities’ Mode and More
As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates. This one in particular, coming March 15th (Next Thursday) will roll out a free update, with new cosmetics and the first new game mode since the closed beta. Instagib returns, a fun classic where every shot is a one-shot kill! Players start with only the available weapons of the Gauntlet and Rail Gun, and there are no health, armor or power-up pickups to be had. You can still use your abilities and passives, but for those of you who want a more hardcore experience, there’s an option in Custom Games to turn off abilities with the ‘No Abilities’ button. A whole host of Spring Cosmetics are here as well, with colorful pastels to clash against the grim darkness of Quake. Finally, there’s a new Ranked Mode, 2v2 TDM! Grab a friend and head into these 2v2 showdowns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.