Quake Champions Update Brings ‘No Abilities’ Mode and More
As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates. This one in particular, coming March 15th (Next Thursday) will roll out a free update, with new cosmetics and the first new game mode since the closed beta. Instagib returns, a fun classic where every shot is a one-shot kill! Players start with only the available weapons of the Gauntlet and Rail Gun, and there are no health, armor or power-up pickups to be had. You can still use your abilities and passives, but for those of you who want a more hardcore experience, there’s an option in Custom Games to turn off abilities with the ‘No Abilities’ button. A whole host of Spring Cosmetics are here as well, with colorful pastels to clash against the grim darkness of Quake. Finally, there’s a new Ranked Mode, 2v2 TDM! Grab a friend and head into these 2v2 showdowns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap - SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
- I'll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I've had so far. Instead, I'm going to try and get right down to the nitty gritt...
- HAWKEN's March Patch Now Available
- Meteor Interactive details the release of HAWKEN's March patch on Steam.
- Month Long Bonuses For Netmarble Games
- Netmarble, the online game platform from CJ Games, is giving its fans something to appreciate.