Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) developed by id Software for Microsoft Windows. Blow up enemies into clouds of blood with a variety of characters and deadly weaponry in the competitive player vs. player mode.
Pick up weapons scattered across the map just like always, however now individual character abilities need to be played around. From teleportation to an unstoppable charge, Quake Champions has evolved to compete with the likes of Overwatch and LawBreakers while keeping it’s classic mayhem based PVP mode intact. And if you don’t care for the skillsets, you are free to turn them off in custom games.
Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast Paced
- +Moderate Weapon and Character Variety
- +Skill Based
- -Multiplayer Only
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) for Microsoft Windows. Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Royale's Shadowfall Update Arrives Today
- With today's update to Realm Royale, Cross-Progression officially hits the game for Steam, Discord and Xbox One.
- Population Zero Gets Ready for Alpha With Upcoming Major Update
- Enplex Games is gearing up for Population Zero's upcoming Alpha Phase of development.
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...