Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) developed by id Software for Microsoft Windows. Blow up enemies into clouds of blood with a variety of characters and deadly weaponry in the competitive player vs. player mode.
Pick up weapons scattered across the map just like always, however now individual character abilities need to be played around. From teleportation to an unstoppable charge, Quake Champions has evolved to compete with the likes of Overwatch and LawBreakers while keeping it’s classic mayhem based PVP mode intact. And if you don’t care for the skillsets, you are free to turn them off in custom games.
Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast Paced
- +Moderate Weapon and Character Variety
- +Skill Based
- -Multiplayer Only
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) for Microsoft Windows. Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MOBA Predictions - Professionalism in eSports
- Abubakr directs our MMO Prediction week towards the upcoming changes in professionalism on the esports scene.
- The Ruined Empire Arriving Soon In C9
- Webzen has announced the date for the launch of The Ruined Empire, Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) first expansion.
- Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
- Blizzard's branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items.