Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) developed by id Software for Microsoft Windows. Blow up enemies into clouds of blood with a variety of characters and deadly weaponry in the competitive player vs. player mode.
Pick up weapons scattered across the map just like always, however now individual character abilities need to be played around. From teleportation to an unstoppable charge, Quake Champions has evolved to compete with the likes of Overwatch and LawBreakers while keeping it’s classic mayhem based PVP mode intact. And if you don’t care for the skillsets, you are free to turn them off in custom games.
Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast Paced
- +Moderate Weapon and Character Variety
- +Skill Based
- -Multiplayer Only
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) for Microsoft Windows. Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder - Naval Battles Introduce New Class of Ships
- The Closed Beta test of War Thunder's "Naval Battles" are on the way, and ahead of that, Gaijin Entertainment present Light Cru...
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- Bless Online Shows Off Revamped Combat In New Class Videos
- Bless Online is steadily approaching its Steam Early Access launch, and the Neowiz team are showing off all five classes.