Quake Champions is a fast paced arena first person shooter (FPS) developed by id Software for Microsoft Windows. Blow up enemies into clouds of blood with a variety of characters and deadly weaponry in the competitive player vs. player mode.
Pick up weapons scattered across the map just like always, however now individual character abilities need to be played around. From teleportation to an unstoppable charge, Quake Champions has evolved to compete with the likes of Overwatch and LawBreakers while keeping it’s classic mayhem based PVP mode intact. And if you don’t care for the skillsets, you are free to turn them off in custom games.
Relive the good old days of high speed and gore filled multiplayer action.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast Paced
- +Moderate Weapon and Character Variety
- +Skill Based
- -Multiplayer Only
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamersFirst Shuts Down Red Stone - Developer Picks up Service
- Gamers First Announces they will shut down the Red Stone MMORPG service. The game's developer, L&K, will pick up the service so gamer...
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!
- Electronic Sports League & Nival Partner for Go4 Prime World Cup Series
- The Electronic Sports League (ESL) and Nival partner for a 13-week tournament series, the Go4 Prime World Cup Series.