EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on August 13 at 9:00 a.m BST (10:00 a.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. ET) live from Hall 6, Booth B 060 at Koelnmesse and streaming from www.ea.com/gamescom. See the latest from Dragon Age™: Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, The Sims™ 4, Dawngate, Titanfall™ and more.
Public attendees of Gamescom 2014 can visit EA’s booth from August 14 – 17 to get their hands on some of the games you’ll see during the broadcast.
For more info, visit www.ea.com/gamescom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunar New Year celebrations arrive in Dragon Saga
- Dragon Saga is beginning its Lunar New Year festivities, which will run as late as February 14.
- ‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New 'Elysium' Quest
- We've reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest, Elysium.
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces Fate/stay night Collaboration
- GungHo Entertainment is inviting players to the perilous and catastrophic Holy Grail War that's coming to Puzzle & Dragons.