EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on August 13 at 9:00 a.m BST (10:00 a.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. ET) live from Hall 6, Booth B 060 at Koelnmesse and streaming from www.ea.com/gamescom. See the latest from Dragon Age™: Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, The Sims™ 4, Dawngate, Titanfall™ and more.
Public attendees of Gamescom 2014 can visit EA’s booth from August 14 – 17 to get their hands on some of the games you’ll see during the broadcast.
For more info, visit www.ea.com/gamescom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire Emblem: Heroes Mobile Review
- Fire Emblem: Heroes is the latest Fire Emblem title coming out of the big N.
- Open World Pirate RPG Tempest Launches on Mobile
- HeroCraft are thrilled to announce that a new open world action RPG game in the pirate setting, Tempest, is now available on for iOS/Android.
- Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise Release Update
- Trion Worlds announced an update concerning the release of the Defiance 2050 Update, "Trouble in Paradise".