EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on August 13 at 9:00 a.m BST (10:00 a.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. ET) live from Hall 6, Booth B 060 at Koelnmesse and streaming from www.ea.com/gamescom. See the latest from Dragon Age™: Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, The Sims™ 4, Dawngate, Titanfall™ and more.
Public attendees of Gamescom 2014 can visit EA’s booth from August 14 – 17 to get their hands on some of the games you’ll see during the broadcast.
For more info, visit www.ea.com/gamescom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.