World of Kings Announces Open Beta Release Date for Mobile Devices
World of Kings is an upcoming 3D MMORPG from Loong Entertainment, coming to both iOS and Android devices. Loong Entertainment announced the Open Beta will begin for the English and German versions will begin on May 30th, 2019. A link to the pre-registration form can be found below, and those that do earn in-game rewards at launch. This will include the Hell Warhorse mount, crowns, and diamonds, with additional bonuses for certain pre-registration milestones.
World of Kings will have players playing as one of four races, and each race can choose from nine basic classes. The races are Human, High Elf, Orc, and Dwarf. The basic classes include Warrior, Mage, and Priest, and the base classes can evolve into one of three advanced classes, such as Vampire, Battle Mage, or Spellblade. There will also be a skill system to further customize their character, in addition to gear, talents, and masteries. The world map will measure 26 million square meters, and thanks to their Seamless Map technology, it will not require any load screens. There are also plenty of PVE and PVP options, with dungeons that require 5-25 players, incredible bosses and equally great rewards. PVP will have 20v20 battles, guild wars, and duels, but also has a no-holds-barred PVP area, called “Hero Island”.
When World of Kings launches on iOS and Android later this month, players will enjoy a number of exclusive features. These include a soundtrack from Emmy Award-winning composer Russell Brower, best known for his work on StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, and World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm, as well as world-renowned voice actors Dave Fennoy (StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 4), Jason Vande Brake (Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, World Of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth), Joe Zieja (Metro Exodus, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4), and many more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game Review
- Our Senior Editor takes a look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game, a tactical RPG available for mobile devices.
- Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
- SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.
- Fractured Space Frontline Update Announced
- The new Frontline game mode takes place in a single lane, offering a very different experience than Fractured Space’s traditional options.