Black Desert – First Look (Alpha Test)
Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen.Black Desert is an ambitious project, currently in alpha testing in the west, that seeks to create a sandbox style MMORPG world. Several classes are available for you to choose from, each with different playstyles. The game’s combat system focuses more on action than anything, meaning player skill goes a long way in being successful.
I recently asked you guys in the recap if you were still interested in MMOHuts covering Black Desert even though the game is buy to play and you guys gave me a fairly clear yes… I don’t think I recieved a “no” at all, so its safe to say like Guild Wars 2 once was, Black Desert is our new buy to play on the free to play channel exception.
The customization in the game is so detailed I decided to cover it in a separate video first so check that out HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- Project Blackout Introduces Humans vs. Dinosaurs Mode
- International developer Zepetto, today unleashed an all-new video highlighting first-person shooter, Project Blackout’s fierce Escape Mode w...
- Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
- Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android.