Blade & Soul Secrets of the Stratus Teaser
Blade & Soul reveals its Secrets of the Stratus update, bringing Act 7 to the game on April 12!
The update will introduce:
- An overhauled skill system that keeps the same skills but simplifies the interface and build shifting;
- The Hongmoon Training room, a solo instance for practice;
- Three new PvE areas:
- Naryu Sanctum – The most difficult 6-member heroic dungeon to date, stuffed with incredible rewards including a new legendary bracelet
- Celestial Basin – A new open-world area for solo/casual players with new Mystic Badges
- Mushin’s Tower F16-20 – The deadly boss Yunsang awaits players looking to score the fastest kill on the new Mushin’s Tower leaderboards
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
- With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirm...