Blade & Soul Secrets of the Stratus Teaser
Blade & Soul reveals its Secrets of the Stratus update, bringing Act 7 to the game on April 12!
The update will introduce:
- An overhauled skill system that keeps the same skills but simplifies the interface and build shifting;
- The Hongmoon Training room, a solo instance for practice;
- Three new PvE areas:
- Naryu Sanctum – The most difficult 6-member heroic dungeon to date, stuffed with incredible rewards including a new legendary bracelet
- Celestial Basin – A new open-world area for solo/casual players with new Mystic Badges
- Mushin’s Tower F16-20 – The deadly boss Yunsang awaits players looking to score the fastest kill on the new Mushin’s Tower leaderboards
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maplestory 2 Final Korean CB Test Announced
- Nexon released an announcement last night scheduling one final closed beta test phase for the Korean MapleStory 2 servers.
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Tree of Savior 2014 Summary Infographic
- The year in review for Tree of Savior.