New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
Set in the New World, the update will introduce the Industrial Age with a new campaign and map. The update will also feature updated architecture, more than 70 quests, and tons of new Industrial Age technologies.
New technology previously unavailable in the game at the end of the Colonial Age, including ballistics and modern chemistry, will become unlockable with the update as battles heat up in the Wild West. Great Buildings can be erected in cities along with new Victorian style housing and even a natural history museum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
- Blizzard's freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server.
- SMITE Introduces Ne Zha and Twitch.TV Integration
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios has released a new update for SMITE that includes an all-new god and Twitch.TV integration. Hi-Rez also recently release...
- The Mandate Plots a Course For Gamescom 2015
- Perihelion Interactive has announced that it will be bringing its ground-breaking sci-fi RPG The Mandate to Gamescom, August 5-9 2015.