New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
Set in the New World, the update will introduce the Industrial Age with a new campaign and map. The update will also feature updated architecture, more than 70 quests, and tons of new Industrial Age technologies.
New technology previously unavailable in the game at the end of the Colonial Age, including ballistics and modern chemistry, will become unlockable with the update as battles heat up in the Wild West. Great Buildings can be erected in cities along with new Victorian style housing and even a natural history museum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels launches new Totem System and Element Zone
- League of Angels has announced its recent release of a new Totem system feature and Element Zone in a recent update.
- World War II D-Day: New miltary mobile game coming soon
- Skytouch Technologies Limited is proud to announce its forthcoming free-to-play military strategy title, World War II: D-Day. Scheduled for re...
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...