KurtzPel Releases ‘Dual Soul’ Karma and DLC Pack
KOG Games added some new content today to their free-to-play combat MMORPG KurtzPel. This update released a new close-range melee Karma weapon, ‘Dual Soul’. This can be purchased in the Steam Shop, or collected for free in-game through acquiring enough Chase Points (CP) and Ability Points (AP) to purchase it. The ‘Dual Soul Starter Pack’ unlocks the three missions related to Kien in the mission map and the item Vanguard Dual Sword. After completing the missions, players can receive additional rewards, such as costumes, Karma Crystals, and more depending on their affinity with Kien.
“The KurtzPel Early Access community has been amazing in their support and enthusiasm,” shared Frank Kim, CEO of KOG Games. “We’ve been listening to their feedback and think this update will bring many welcome changes. Chasers have been eagerly awaiting ‘Dual Soul’ and we are excited to kick off two Weekend events to help them boost their CP & AP if they want to unlock it in-game.”
There will also be CP and AP Bonus Events running from July 6th – 7th, and July 13th – 14th in the “Weekend CP & AP Bonus Event”. Changes were also made to the Capture the Flag Mode, where the scoring format was changed from “Keep the Flag” to “Obtain the Flag”. There will no longer be a need for teams to protect the flag bearer, to speed up the pace of the game.
Further Updates in ‘Dual Soul’ Update:
- New Costume Set ‘Guardian Yaksha’ DLC and Dual Sword Costume Pieces
- New 4-player PVE Mission’ Illusion Device Overload’
- New Deathmatch map, ‘Regenie Monastery’ is available in Official and Practice Probatio
- Express yourself! Emote and Ping system has been added and random emotes can now be obtained from supply boxes.
- Friend System, including Friend List, Suggested Friends, and Friend Request Box, can be accessed by pressing ‘Q’
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada (EU): Huge Armonia and Level Cap Update
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe version finally released the Armonia update and level cap open to hight master. Armo...
- RODE prepares for final closed beta
- Mgame USA has announced that Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE) will be entering its last closed beta phase this weekend.
- Fortnite 'World Cup Creative' Announced by Epic Games
- Epic Games announced this morning the "Fortnite World Cup - Creative"! This will feature five events, each with its own Creative tri...