KurtzPel Releases ‘Dual Soul’ Karma and DLC Pack
KOG Games added some new content today to their free-to-play combat MMORPG KurtzPel. This update released a new close-range melee Karma weapon, ‘Dual Soul’. This can be purchased in the Steam Shop, or collected for free in-game through acquiring enough Chase Points (CP) and Ability Points (AP) to purchase it. The ‘Dual Soul Starter Pack’ unlocks the three missions related to Kien in the mission map and the item Vanguard Dual Sword. After completing the missions, players can receive additional rewards, such as costumes, Karma Crystals, and more depending on their affinity with Kien.
“The KurtzPel Early Access community has been amazing in their support and enthusiasm,” shared Frank Kim, CEO of KOG Games. “We’ve been listening to their feedback and think this update will bring many welcome changes. Chasers have been eagerly awaiting ‘Dual Soul’ and we are excited to kick off two Weekend events to help them boost their CP & AP if they want to unlock it in-game.”
There will also be CP and AP Bonus Events running from July 6th – 7th, and July 13th – 14th in the “Weekend CP & AP Bonus Event”. Changes were also made to the Capture the Flag Mode, where the scoring format was changed from “Keep the Flag” to “Obtain the Flag”. There will no longer be a need for teams to protect the flag bearer, to speed up the pace of the game.
Further Updates in ‘Dual Soul’ Update:
- New Costume Set ‘Guardian Yaksha’ DLC and Dual Sword Costume Pieces
- New 4-player PVE Mission’ Illusion Device Overload’
- New Deathmatch map, ‘Regenie Monastery’ is available in Official and Practice Probatio
- Express yourself! Emote and Ping system has been added and random emotes can now be obtained from supply boxes.
- Friend System, including Friend List, Suggested Friends, and Friend Request Box, can be accessed by pressing ‘Q’
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Offers Update on Current Projects
- Ship of Heroes recently posted a blog post on their forums concerning the projects they're currently working on for the upcoming MMO.
- ApocaRUFF's MMO Predictions 2016 - Buy to Play is Still King
- I'm going to start my predictions for 2016 by bringing up one of my old flames: Age of Wushu.
- Path of Exile Sacrifice of the Vaal Expansion Early Access
- Oh I’ve seen the horrors of the Vaal. You thought they were merely a legend? Long lost civilization that destroyed themselves? Arrogant outs...