Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam, today at 10 am Pacific. The game will also be offered at a 20% discount for one week in celebration.
One of the best-rated multiplayer games on Steam, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is a sports FPS that’s as zany as it sounds, letting players race on a derby track while playing dodgeball. It was designed and developed by a single person, features tracks from composers whose work includes SUPERHOT and A Virus Named Tom, and has easy one-click server setup for free online multiplayer.
You can find it on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MLG and ESPN Bringing eSports to X Games Aspen
- The MLG X Games Aspen Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) Invitational will take place in Aspen, Colorado, from January 23-25, 2015 and ...
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.
- Project Cars: Seven "Aston Martins" Cars Announced
- Slightly Mad Studios announces a spectacular new addition to the lineup of vehicles in Project CARS as Aston Martin joins the WMD-powered raci...