Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam, today at 10 am Pacific. The game will also be offered at a 20% discount for one week in celebration.
One of the best-rated multiplayer games on Steam, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is a sports FPS that’s as zany as it sounds, letting players race on a derby track while playing dodgeball. It was designed and developed by a single person, features tracks from composers whose work includes SUPERHOT and A Virus Named Tom, and has easy one-click server setup for free online multiplayer.
You can find it on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...
- TUG: Now Available One Steam Early Access
- Nerd Kingdom today announced their debut game, TUG, is now available on Steam Early Access.
- Star Conflict: New Invasion Mode Announced
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment's epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, gets an exciting update with the new "Inva...