KurtzPel is an action oriented, anime styled, third person MMO combat game with both PvP and PvE elements. It is being developed by KOG, the makers of Elsword and Grand Chase.
►Multiple game modes for both PvP and PvE content.
►Deep character customization. Full costume and dye system, so what you look like isn’t dependent upon gear stats.
►Gain affinity with NPCs to increase dialogue options and unlock additional story material.
The classes or jobs in KurtzPel are called “Karma”. You can equip up to two at a time, one as a primary and one as sub. At this time we do not have a full list of available classes. When we know more, we’ll update you!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements Not Yet Known
- Description: KurtzPel is an action oriented, anime styled, third person MMO combat game with both PvP and PvE elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sigils: Battle for Raios - New trailer available
- Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle...
- Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
- Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
- After three years, we're sad to say that En Masse's Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st!