KurtzPel is an action oriented, anime styled, third person MMO combat game with both PvP and PvE elements. It is being developed by KOG, the makers of Elsword and Grand Chase.
►Multiple game modes for both PvP and PvE content.
►Deep character customization. Full costume and dye system, so what you look like isn’t dependent upon gear stats.
►Gain affinity with NPCs to increase dialogue options and unlock additional story material.
The classes or jobs in KurtzPel are called “Karma”. You can equip up to two at a time, one as a primary and one as sub. At this time we do not have a full list of available classes. When we know more, we’ll update you!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements Not Yet Known
- Description: KurtzPel is an action oriented, anime styled, third person MMO combat game with both PvP and PvE elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #20: Giant-Sized Hirez
- Hello, Internet! This one's going to go up a little late because I want to wait for the Paladins news; it's going to be huge!
- Total War: Warhammer Free DLC Plans Announced
- Creative Assembly is pleased to say that Total War: WARHAMMER will also feature a program of post-release Free DLC for everyone.
- First Hero Braces for Second Soft Launch
- Webzen's free-to-play strategy game, First Hero has officially soft-launched into South America, France, and Spain as of this posting.