Steel Circus Announces Steam Early Access
Oasis Games and Iron Mountain Interactive announced today that the solar system’s largest sports event is coming: Steel Circus. This competitive multiplayer hero sports game hits Steam’s Early Access program on August 8th, 2019. It will blend skill, strategy, and synergy, where players control one of several Champions in this fast-paced sports game. Steel Circus will see players doing battle in 3v3 online matches, where they’ll have to master passing, throwing, tackling and dodging in order to score. Teamplay will be just as important as tactical decision-making and careful use of abilities.
Steel Circus will be launching into Early Access after a successful Closed Alpha and will receive regular updates, from new champions, arenas, balance fixes, and constantly working to improve the game in general. The game will launch with six champions in Early Access, and two Arenas will be available, with their own variations and environmental gameplay. Multiple game modes will be introduced throughout the Early Access period. Steel Circus may also receive a final Closed Alpha Test before Early Access launch, so stay tuned for more on that.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.