Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
The game’s original developer, Zombie Studios, has announced its unfortunately closure. However, developer Builder Box has gained Blacklight: Retribution in its entirety, carrying the torch with hopes of revitalizing the game.
Builder Box commented on this change on their Facebook page:
“What does this mean for you the fan? While ownership of the game has changed, the people behind the scenes who have been constantly contributing to the Blacklight universe for the last four years remains intact. Builder Box will be working with Perfect World so that, as a fan, you can look forward to more updates and exciting changes in the coming year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Strike: Closed Alpha Thoughts
- Editor’s Note: This is still in Alpha, so a lot of this is likely to change. This is not an official review.
- KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
- Yahoo Games Network launches with several MMO titles among its launch offerings.
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.