Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
The game’s original developer, Zombie Studios, has announced its unfortunately closure. However, developer Builder Box has gained Blacklight: Retribution in its entirety, carrying the torch with hopes of revitalizing the game.
Builder Box commented on this change on their Facebook page:
“What does this mean for you the fan? While ownership of the game has changed, the people behind the scenes who have been constantly contributing to the Blacklight universe for the last four years remains intact. Builder Box will be working with Perfect World so that, as a fan, you can look forward to more updates and exciting changes in the coming year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyrie Anatomia Begins a New Star Ocean Collaboration This Week
- WonderPlanet announced a new collaboration with Star Ocean, focused on Star Ocean 4 and Star Ocean 4, beginning this week.
- EVE Online Celebrates Minmatar Liberation Day with 'Dawn of Liberation' Event
- From July 10th til July 24th, EVE Online players will be able to join the Minmatar struggle in the 'Dawn of Liberation' event.
- Razer Phone 2 - Android 9.0 Update / Pricing News
- A major software update to the Razer Phone 2 to Android 9.0 Pie was announced, as was a price change.