Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold’em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015, boiling down to the final 9 players who stood out from over 10,000 competitors vying for the tournament’s ultimate $15,000 prize. Surviving nearly 3 hours, Peter Nabil from Egypt was crowned in the bluffing and betting battle in the casino of the CO world, and the crowds watched and cheered. Eliya Ayad, the #2 winner, has received $4,000 in prize money. The third winner who stood out in the finals is Vincent Tan, from Singapore.
Not only has CO provided fantastic MMO elements, but it offers other casual games that are customized for casual gamers, such as Texas Hold’em Poker and more. These casual games will relieve players between concentrated fights and spend some leisure time with their friends!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege Online: "The New Edge" Expansion arrives
- The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level des...
- TERA Reaches 2 Million Players on Console
- To celebrate this, Playstation Plus users will have access to a unique TERA PS Plus Pack, via an exclusive promotion.
- Synthetic Empires Join Galactic Civilizations III Beta
- Beta 3 adds the synthetic Yor race to the struggle for interstellar dominance: aggressive inorganic sentients who offer players a wholly new e...