Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
“Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D graphics, cooperative play, and chatting just as in PC online RPGs. We’ve started the official service for Android on March, 2013. And for iOS on August, 2013. So, the official service currently supports two platforms.
ASOBIMO released a new raid for 3D MMORPG “Iruna Online” in the latest update. You candownload “Iruna Online” from GooglePlay or AppStore for free and the event is open forany players.
You can fight against boss monsters with 100 players at max in a raid. To participatein a raid, please talk to the NPC “Entrata” in “Capital city Sofya”.In the latest update, we added the third raid “Intruding Iruna”.
You will find thatthe boss monsters in the raid are much stronger than in other raids! But if you survive the raid, you will gain a lot of EXP, and of course, you have the chance to get rare items!
Moreover, “Boss Defeating Event” is held along with the new raid. In this event, the total number of the boss monsters defeated in “Raid: Intruding Iruna” will be counted.
As you defeat more and more bosses, you will get more days to open a Costume Box one time free per day. The number of the defeated boss monsters in all the servers will be added up, so invite other players to a party to get more rewards!
For more info, visit http://iruna-online.com/index
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/19: EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno
- Today's latest MMO news from EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno.
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Dark Brotherhood DLC Review
- The Dark Brotherhood are expanding their base of power and battling the Akatosh Church in Anvil.
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that Neverwinter will see its fourth module, Tyranny of Dragons, released in August 2014.