Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.
New enemies introduced include broodworms, screechers, mega sandworms, explosive eggs, and jetpack mooks. The update also introduces online chat, boss health bars, maggots, and new level editor triggers.
You can find the full patch notes on Broforce’s blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...