Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.
New enemies introduced include broodworms, screechers, mega sandworms, explosive eggs, and jetpack mooks. The update also introduces online chat, boss health bars, maggots, and new level editor triggers.
You can find the full patch notes on Broforce’s blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Reveals Release Date for Assassin/PVP Content Update
- In addition to the new class, the Siege of Castra and Dominion Contract/Capital War content will also go live.
- EVE Online Celebrates 15 Years of Capsuleers in Operation: Conscious Interruption
- Players of EVE Online have from now until May 15th to celebrate 15 years of the Capsuleer Age with a new Operation.
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...