Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.
New enemies introduced include broodworms, screechers, mega sandworms, explosive eggs, and jetpack mooks. The update also introduces online chat, boss health bars, maggots, and new level editor triggers.
You can find the full patch notes on Broforce’s blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World - The Guardian Patch Arrives March 13th, 2014
- On March 13, 2014, The Aurora World will be receiving its long awaited update. One of the main things to be aware of when this update arrivesā...
- Rising Generals: US Open Beta Now Available
- Today InnoGames catapults the Open Beta of its strategy-MMO Rising Generals into the United States. From now on, U.S.-players can register for...
- Journal Fantasy XIV: Alexander and Beyond Balance
- Roughly a month out from my Heavensward review was posted, and Iām still addicted to the game.