Champions of Titan Begins Open Beta Today in IDC Launcher/Steam
Starting today, interested players can leap into the Open Beta test for MMORPG Champions of Titan, on the IDC Launcher and Steam respectively. Originally developed by Korean studio Nuriworks, it is published by IDC /Games. There is a wealth of PVE and PVP features for everyone, whether you want to queue and adventure alone, or tackle 3v3, 5v5, 10v10 and even Battle Royale/FFA PVP content. For people who use the IDC / Games launcher, this link will take you to the game, and here for Steam. The Open Beta will be available for a few weeks before it enters the full release in the third/fourth quarter of 2018. Champions of Titan is also localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Italian and Polish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Another Winter Weekend for RuneScape
- RuneScape is celebrating winter with multiple celebrations throughout the month, and this weekend, players can enjoy bonuses to Minigames.
- Haunted Empire - Three Kingdoms Launches on iOS
- Haunted Empire-Three Kingdoms, published by ELEX, has launched for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in the Apple App Store.
- Grand Chase Returns in Mobile Form
- Based on the immensely popular MMORPG, Grand Chase M will be arriving on mobile platforms worldwide on July 30, 2015.