League of Angels II Reveals New Artifact Hero – Queen Lionheart
Players can participate in the X-server Resource Tycoon and Beach Party events in League of Angels II to uncover new battles and storylines. The Resource Tycoon event will take place from August 15th-20th, and the Beach Party will take place from August 17th-21st 2018. During this time, players can also unlock the new Artifact Hero, Queen Lionheart, and a new Clothing Set, Sacred Flame. Queen Lionheart is Freeman’s eldest daughter. Before she could become the High Priestess as planned, she was gravely wounded in battle and later disappeared as a consequence. Fortunately, she has now made her return and comes back to protect the Freeman Kingdom.
Her kit includes a mixture of defensive and supporting abilities to make sure her squad can take on any challenge. The new clothing set, Sacred Flame, is designed for characters to show their piety and worship to fire itself. This set aids warriors convert dangerous flames into a great power. Sacred Flame is an artifact suit that includes two parts – Outfit and Wings. Collect 1 part to activate 1 skill, and 2 to activate both available skills to set foes ablaze.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX 2018 - Paladins/SMITE Worlds
- It's been a very exciting weekend for esports, just in general. The SMITE/Paladins finals certainly did not disappoint.
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.