Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
Attention warriors! ESTSoft, Inc. revealed details for the first update for CABAL 2, available starting today. The new update features all-new gear for players to earn and a real-time score tracker too as they compete with other players in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.
The “Blackwaves” update offers an entirely new experience, as players will face-off against 12 waves of mobs, along with 24 players (four groups) per event. Each new wave will pit gamers against an even harsher and more treacherous mob of enemies as they work their way through all 12 levels.
All this danger isn’t just for fun and games. Players will be rewarded with all-new gear, superior to that found at the high-end dungeons, either through mob drops or from a combat-based point system. Points will also be updated in real-time after each wave and will reward players with their individual contribution during their assault on the mobs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.
- Hi-Rez Studios Celebrates Finale of 2016 Smite World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios has closed the books on the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One (SWC).
- World of Myths Preview
- I’m a sucker for a good card game, but in this era of online CCGs, it’s pretty damn hard to innovate and try something new.