Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
Hard on the heels of “Chapter 4: Betrayal & Forgiveness”, the Age of Wulin team is currently working on a new expansion titled “Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent”. Chapter 5 is hyped to deliver many great features and challenges for the Wulin community, with the Ladder to Heavens Arena tournament and the new Class-06 equipment, to name a few.
As of April, players will test their strength with the Ladder to Heavens Arena, a PvP competition pitting participants selected randomly and with matching level across the server. The contest takes place daily, and is structured in a way that allows players of all levels to enjoy the combat and find benefit in the rewards, which include Ancient Manuals, skill books and materials.
A new stage of the Age of Wulin Record is added with the expansion, titled “Before the Final Battle”, which contains several events to complete in order to reap the desirable new Class-06 gear. Once completed, players will be able to upgrade their equipment with crafting, challenging the tougher-than-ever Yanmen Pass, competing on the Battlefield, or from the Sects and Factions. Different sets will be available, each with their own specificities and style.
Many improvements for the game’s existing features will be also deployed with “Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- Heroes & Generals: Rommel Update Introduces 'Generals"
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for Heroes & Generals, nicknamed 'Rommel' and this time they have primarily focused on ...