Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
Hard on the heels of “Chapter 4: Betrayal & Forgiveness”, the Age of Wulin team is currently working on a new expansion titled “Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent”. Chapter 5 is hyped to deliver many great features and challenges for the Wulin community, with the Ladder to Heavens Arena tournament and the new Class-06 equipment, to name a few.
As of April, players will test their strength with the Ladder to Heavens Arena, a PvP competition pitting participants selected randomly and with matching level across the server. The contest takes place daily, and is structured in a way that allows players of all levels to enjoy the combat and find benefit in the rewards, which include Ancient Manuals, skill books and materials.
A new stage of the Age of Wulin Record is added with the expansion, titled “Before the Final Battle”, which contains several events to complete in order to reap the desirable new Class-06 gear. Once completed, players will be able to upgrade their equipment with crafting, challenging the tougher-than-ever Yanmen Pass, competing on the Battlefield, or from the Sects and Factions. Different sets will be available, each with their own specificities and style.
Many improvements for the game’s existing features will be also deployed with “Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Intervention: Reloaded Kickstarter
- So, let's be honest: Tactical Intervention was in a pretty bad place back in 2013. From pay-to-win content, bugs, design flaws and more.
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...
- Prime World Addresses Concerns, Finalizes Noble's Code
- Nival's English version of Prime World launched to Steam this month, bringing with it both a beneficial boon of new blood as well as a st...