New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
In last week’s “Half a Year with Dying Light” video, Techland teased drivable all-terrain dirt buggies for Dying Light. Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
“For Dying Light: The Following we’re adding a number of bold game-changers to create one massive expansion. Something big that will give the game a brand-new flavor. The new map alone is the same size as all the previous maps from Dying Light combined, so there is a lot we’re packing in here.
We also kept a close eye on player feedback to help tailor what we’ve created here. Hopefully people will see that this new expansion is first and foremost, for the fans.”
– Tymon Smektala, producer, Dying Light: The Following
Techland announced that Dying Light: The Following will be available for purchase separately but will also be made free to all Season Pass holders. The expansion pack is set to be showcased behind closed doors at Gamescom next month, with a full public reveal following shortly after.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: PS4 Beta Phase 2 Now Live
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced that Beta Test Phase 2 for the PlayStation 4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN is now live and ru...
- BTS World Available for Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration has begun today for BTS World, a mobile title from Netmarble, starring global superstars, BTS.
- Chibi Kart: Enters full release soon
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering full release on November 26th, 2014. Chibi Kart'...