Total War Battles: Kingdom
Total War Battles: Kingdom is a 3D strategy MMORPG developed by Creative Assembly that is set in the turn of the 10th century as the world begins breaking out of the Dark Ages. As a newly emerging noble, the player must strengthen their influence and build their army to survive and take hold of the throne. Players will begin to shape the areas surrounding their kingdom as they grow in power. As cities grow they will take up more space, cutting trees for materials will result in tree-barren lands, and bridges can be built to span rivers. Massive battles will be waged where tactical decisions will be rewarded and even the seasons will change in game as time goes on, altering the appearance of the landscape.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Polished and satisfying graphics.
- +Dynamic environment.
- +Water logic (trees/crops grow faster by water).
- -Heavy focus on in-game purchases.
- -Long timers and cooldowns on activities.
- -Tutorial misses some important points.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2 @ 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 480 (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Total War Battles: Kingdom is a 3D strategy MMORPG developed by Creative Assembly that is set in the turn of the 10th century as the world begins breaking out of the Dark Ages. The player must strengthen their influence and build an army to survive and take hold of the throne.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Chronicle Now Available Globally
- Nexon has announced the launch of Chaos Chronicle, a free-to-play RPG on Android and iOS.
- Triad Wars Interview: The Origin, Enforcers, and the Future
- There really isn’t anything quite like Triad Wars. It’s part shooter and part strategy-simulation.
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.