Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is a challenging free-to-download, persistent-world strategy game, which launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
In Total War Battles: KINGDOM, shape your lands to transform the wilderness into a powerful and productive Kingdom. Manage your Kingdom’s economy, build castles and towns, grow your population and expand your territory. Raise powerful armies and go head to head with other players or AI enemies in large scale real-time battles.
For those eager to get theirs hands on Total War Battles: KINGDOM prior to wider release, the game is also currently in Open Beta on PC and is available now to download for free from Steam. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, the launch of the iPad version in Canada and Sweden signals the start of the tablet launches for Total War Battles: KINGDOM.
The game is currently available for 4th generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3, and will be coming to other countries soon with other tablet versions, Mac and mobile versions coming in the near future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.
- Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
- Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers.
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.