Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is a challenging free-to-download, persistent-world strategy game, which launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
In Total War Battles: KINGDOM, shape your lands to transform the wilderness into a powerful and productive Kingdom. Manage your Kingdom’s economy, build castles and towns, grow your population and expand your territory. Raise powerful armies and go head to head with other players or AI enemies in large scale real-time battles.
For those eager to get theirs hands on Total War Battles: KINGDOM prior to wider release, the game is also currently in Open Beta on PC and is available now to download for free from Steam. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, the launch of the iPad version in Canada and Sweden signals the start of the tablet launches for Total War Battles: KINGDOM.
The game is currently available for 4th generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3, and will be coming to other countries soon with other tablet versions, Mac and mobile versions coming in the near future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Brings LEGO® Minifigures Online to Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Funcom, a world-leading independent developer and publisher of online games is working with Amazon to provide LEGO Minifigures Online on Amaz...
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.
- Soul of Guardian Closing Ceremony Events
- WSGame has announced Olympic Closing Ceremony events for its MMORPG Soul of Guardian.