Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is a challenging free-to-download, persistent-world strategy game, which launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
In Total War Battles: KINGDOM, shape your lands to transform the wilderness into a powerful and productive Kingdom. Manage your Kingdom’s economy, build castles and towns, grow your population and expand your territory. Raise powerful armies and go head to head with other players or AI enemies in large scale real-time battles.
For those eager to get theirs hands on Total War Battles: KINGDOM prior to wider release, the game is also currently in Open Beta on PC and is available now to download for free from Steam. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, the launch of the iPad version in Canada and Sweden signals the start of the tablet launches for Total War Battles: KINGDOM.
The game is currently available for 4th generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3, and will be coming to other countries soon with other tablet versions, Mac and mobile versions coming in the near future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
- A new video and information emerges about Scarlet Blade's intense PvP.
- Age of Wushu’s NEW Multiplayer Battlefield
- Get a new look at Age of Wushu's newest PVP mode.
- Worlds 2016: Grand Finals Recap
- In a stunning turn of events, the Grand Finals were not a stomp as predicted. The Samsung Galaxy vs. SK Telecom T1 fight for the summoner’s ...