Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
Launching today, Beta Version 0.3 of Total War Battles: KINGDOM on PC brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- The key new changes to the game include:
- Timers dramatically reduced for longer play sessions
- Overhauled water system
- Newly Implemented Neighbour Bonus System
- New realm layout making it easier to navigate
- And much, much more…
For the complete Beta Version 0.3 changelist, follow this link.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game currently in Open Beta on PC is available to download from Steam and play now.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, Total War Battles: KINGDOM is currently in wider Open Beta on PC. This signals the start of the public releases for Total War Battles: KINGDOM, with tablet versions coming soon and other Mac and mobile versions in the near future. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia - Broken Sky iOS Mobile Review
- Once you’ve had the taste of a good RPG title it’s gonna be quite hard to find another game that will appease your now cultured soul.
- Dying Light Season Pass and Expansion Price Change Announced
- Techland announced today that there are price changes coming for both The Following expansion and the Season Pass.
- Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
- Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players a...