Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
Launching today, Beta Version 0.3 of Total War Battles: KINGDOM on PC brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- The key new changes to the game include:
- Timers dramatically reduced for longer play sessions
- Overhauled water system
- Newly Implemented Neighbour Bonus System
- New realm layout making it easier to navigate
- And much, much more…
For the complete Beta Version 0.3 changelist, follow this link.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game currently in Open Beta on PC is available to download from Steam and play now.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, Total War Battles: KINGDOM is currently in wider Open Beta on PC. This signals the start of the public releases for Total War Battles: KINGDOM, with tablet versions coming soon and other Mac and mobile versions in the near future. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
- ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April.
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.