StarCraft II is a free-to-play science-fiction real-time-strategy game, building on the success of the original StarCraft. Players choose one of three races in deep space and do battle across planets in real-time, managing resources and armies simultaneously. Unlike the original StarCraft, StarCraft II is released in three parts, each containing only one race’s single-player campaign; however the game’s multiplayer has been fully unlocked from the start. Each campaign requires a game purchase to fully play; however, StarCraft II also offers the “Starter Edition,” a free to play option which grants limited single player missions and Terran-only multiplayer.
This installment to the StarCraft franchise once again allows players to participate in the extensive community they’ve formed and love. Players can join up with Guilds and participate in multiplayer matches to test their strategic mindset and efficiency. Race against other players to acquire resources and use them to create a true force to be reckoned with before your opponents can wipe you out.
See if you can attain ultimate victory in Starcraft II!
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty – Includes the Terran campaign for the game.
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm – Includes the Zerg campaign for the game.
Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void – Includes the Protoss campaign for the game.
Nova Covert Ops – A series of 9 new missions released over three installments that take place a few years after the epilogue of Legacy of the Void.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Wonderful graphics.
- +Solid single player story missions.
- +Extremely balanced multiplayer.
- +Stat Tracking.
- -Extreme learning curve.
- -Graphically intensive for an RTS.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8, OSX 10.8 or later
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better
- HDD: 20GB
- Description: Explore the incredibly popular sci-fi real time strategy game Starcraft 2. Buy the full game, or get a chance to play through some of the Terran single player campaign before going online and conquering real opponents in a free trial.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New 'Elysium' Quest
- We've reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest, Elysium.
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.
- SkySaga: US & Canada Alpha starts Feb 19th
- Radiant Worlds is excited to announce that SkySaga will be inviting North American players into our closed alpha tests! We will start letting ...