Starcraft II is a science-fiction themed RTS featuring 4X gameplay at its very best in both the rich single-player narrative and in the long-running competitive multiplayer.
Take command of a faction on the brink of destruction and lead them to victory across three separate campaigns.
►Roger That: Send out gatherers for resource-mining opportunities to bolster your economy.
►Lab Work: Research new tech to upgrade the attributes and abilities of certain units.
►Make Perfect: Practice on the regular to keep your actions-per-minute high, accurate, and meaningful.
►Salt the Earth: Tear through a web of defenses and destroy your opponent’s base to win.
►Take a Break: Enjoy more casual games in the arcade mode or grind for top spots on the ranked leaderboard.
►Learned Environment: Master a variety of maps each requiring a diverse set of skills and planning.
►Coordinated Assault: Join a friend in all new co-op levels featured by the community.
Discover your preferred playstyle from the scrappy Terran, horde-like Zerg, or crusading Protoss.
Heart of the Swarm: Survive against all odds as the monarch of the Zerg.
Legacy of the Void: Fight for the future of the universe through the mighty Protoss.
Nova Covert Ops: Discover a series of stories taking place after the Legacy of the Void.
This is a free-to-play title offering several DLC packs for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Wonderful graphics.
- +Solid single player story missions.
- +Extremely balanced multiplayer.
- +Stat Tracking.
- -Extreme learning curve.
- -Graphically intensive for an RTS.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OS X 10.11(MAC)+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo(MAC)/AMD Athlo 64 X2 5600+
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB(MAC)
- GPU: VIDIA GeForce 7600 GT/ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT/Intel HD Graphics 3000/NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M(MAC)/ATI Radeon HD 4670(MAC)+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Starcraft II is a science-fiction themed RTS featuring 4X gameplay at its very best in both the rich single-player narrative and in the long-running competitive multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Mythos, Angels and Dragons in Update 1.4
- GameFuse announces new content for Rise of Mythos, including the new Angel and Dragon race.
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Launches Closed Alpha for Kickstarter Backers
- Danish developer Full Control announced today that Jagged Alliance: Flashback is now in Closed Alpha and can be accessed by eligible Kickstart...
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Champion in Review
- His kit is pretty easy but has some glaring weaknesses.