Videos Featuring Starcraft II
- StarCraft II: Free to Play Overview
StarCraft II announces its upcoming free to play model featuring free access to Wings of Liberty, ranked ladder, & coop.
- StarCraft II: War Chest Trailer
Over 70 items across three phases await in the Starcraft II War Chest, from sprays to army-wide skins await!
- StarCraft II Fenix Co-Op Commander Preview
Described as "a fearless and honorable warrior," Fenix will soon be arriving as a co-op commander in StarCraft II.
- Starcraft 2 Total Biscuit Announcer Pack
Starcraft 2 welcomes the Total Biscuit announcer pack, for those willing to pay to ensure complete panic in every match.
- StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack 3
StarCraft II will release the Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack 3 on November 22
- StarCraft Patch 3.8 Preview
StarCraft's lead multiplayer designer talks about the team's plans to improve Starcraft II multiplayer.
- Starcraft II Alexei Stukov Co-Op Commander Preview
Revealed at Blizzcon, Alexei Stukov will be the next commander to join the ranks of StarCraft II's co-op mode.
- StarCraft II Nova Co-op Commander Preview
The ever-popular and ever-deadly Nova prepares to join the co-op commander roster of StarCraft II.
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Patch 3.7 Overview
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Patch 3.7 is bringing with it split MMR per race and many more requested features.
- StarCraft II Alarak Co-op Commander Preview
Revealed at Gamescom, the newest Starcraft II co-op commander is Alarak, the Tal'darim highlord.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes 2018 Timeline
- Ship of Heroes has officially posted their third technical schedule, showing milestones planned for the first half of 2018.
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.
- Sho Online Major Update Increases Level Cap
- Sho Online major update increases level cap to 150, rebalances skills and item prices and more. Check out NeoFun's 3D fantasy MMORPG.