TERA News – Sword and Hoard Update Live
En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
The Sword and Hoard update focuses its attention on a revamp of the Warrior class. The Warrior has been buffed and made more powerful with new skills like Head On (increasing crit when attacking from the front) and other powerful attacks and boosts.
A leveling event will run through February 14, giving players a special reward box for reaching level 15 (openable at level 65). This box includes a permanent Night Mare mount, permanent weapon skin, a new Tier 9 Slaughter Weapon (Filet & Steak), and consumables.
Sword and Hoard also introduces a new equipment item slot, accessory enhancement, and improved noctenium systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Alpha Preview
- Nosgoth is an online multiplayer third person shooter that is set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Gameplay is heavily focused on player vs. pl...
- Astellia Online Now On Steam
- Brunson E&A is excited to announce that Astellia has officially launched on Steam for players around the world.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.