TERA News – Sword and Hoard Update Live
En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
The Sword and Hoard update focuses its attention on a revamp of the Warrior class. The Warrior has been buffed and made more powerful with new skills like Head On (increasing crit when attacking from the front) and other powerful attacks and boosts.
A leveling event will run through February 14, giving players a special reward box for reaching level 15 (openable at level 65). This box includes a permanent Night Mare mount, permanent weapon skin, a new Tier 9 Slaughter Weapon (Filet & Steak), and consumables.
Sword and Hoard also introduces a new equipment item slot, accessory enhancement, and improved noctenium systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Amazon Fury Part II Press Preview
- There’s quite a bit more to this DLC than what we’ve seen, but rest assured, Amazon Fury Part II is much longer in both story and content ...
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- WEBZEN Announces Renowned Voice-Over Cast for MU Legend
- WEBZEN has joined forces with René Veilleux and his team of great voice actors at Verité Entertainment to work on MU Legend.