TERA News – Sword and Hoard Update Live
En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
The Sword and Hoard update focuses its attention on a revamp of the Warrior class. The Warrior has been buffed and made more powerful with new skills like Head On (increasing crit when attacking from the front) and other powerful attacks and boosts.
A leveling event will run through February 14, giving players a special reward box for reaching level 15 (openable at level 65). This box includes a permanent Night Mare mount, permanent weapon skin, a new Tier 9 Slaughter Weapon (Filet & Steak), and consumables.
Sword and Hoard also introduces a new equipment item slot, accessory enhancement, and improved noctenium systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...
- King of Kings 3 Chinese New Year Celebration
- King of Kings 3 is set to celebrate Chinese New Year with several events.
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.