TERA News – Sword and Hoard Update Live
En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
The Sword and Hoard update focuses its attention on a revamp of the Warrior class. The Warrior has been buffed and made more powerful with new skills like Head On (increasing crit when attacking from the front) and other powerful attacks and boosts.
A leveling event will run through February 14, giving players a special reward box for reaching level 15 (openable at level 65). This box includes a permanent Night Mare mount, permanent weapon skin, a new Tier 9 Slaughter Weapon (Filet & Steak), and consumables.
Sword and Hoard also introduces a new equipment item slot, accessory enhancement, and improved noctenium systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- Tree of Life Game Review
- Tree of Life is an ambitious love letter to many of the open-world survival games that’ve come and gone over the years.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.