Population Zero is a survival MMO with aspects of building and crafting set on an mysterious alien planet being developed by Enplex Games for PC.
You are a survivor from a crashed vessel, stranded on an unknown and uncharted planet. You must band together and form communities in order to stay alive.
►Standard survival fare with a twist: The ecosystem is a fragile thing, and if you destroy it, you doom yourself.
►Explore the mysterious planet and discover clues of a lost civilization, as well as lore about the planet itself.
►Join other players in a colony wrought with warring factions. Will you and your allies survive the coming wars?
Unknown (but unlikely)
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Enplex Games
- Publisher: Enplex Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements: Not Yet Known
- Description: Try to survive on a hostile foreign planet with an ecosystem that can be damaged in Population Zero
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- Cross Fire releases Nightfall update
- Z8Games has released the Nightfall update for Cross Fire today.