Population Zero Aims to Reimagine the Survival MMO
Enplex Games promises to reimagine the foundations of the popular Survival MMO genre with their flagship title, Population Zero. Hundreds of players will access a single server, and meaningful character progression is boasted, with an in-depth narrative in a vibrant, changing world. Population Zero wants to raise the bar for what it means to be a multiplayer survival experience, and their team is comprised of dozens of online gaming veterans from Wargaming, Mail.Ru, Walt Disney, Nival and more.
Population Zero is set on the planet Kepler, an alien world and as with all frontiers, the world itself will resist those who explore it. There are creatures to tend with and secrets to uncover, but these enemies are clever and skilled. Each has its own unique behavior and abilities, and its own role to play in the ecosystem. Research a plethora of technologies to drive you and your faction’s fortunes higher. Uncover a deeply shrouded mystery of the world before you arrived. Develop your character to be unique among the thousands, in a world where the actions you take drive your progress in a multitude of skills.
“From the moment we started working on Population Zero, the game has been through many phases of concept and refining. We are finally able to show the first fruits of what we planned two years ago to the players and in the coming weeks and months, we will start revealing in-depth the main game features. 2019 is going to be a very exciting year for us and for the project since we plan to push the PZ to Open Beta and release soon after that.” – Vladimir Makarichev, Executive Producer.
Founders Packs are now on sale, which guarantees access to the Alpha and Beta testing phases, as the game moves towards its late 2019 commercial launch. Population Zero will not be an Early Access title and instead opts for true test phases before launch. They desire to be on equal footing in the new frontier they’re creating. The Alpha is scheduled to begin in January 2019.
- Hand-crafted World
- Vibrantly realized factions
- A refined Guild system
- Easy to learn crafting and building
- Dangerous and smart alien creatures
- A deep, intuitive Perks and Technology tree
- Narrative storytelling – Solve the mysteries of the ancient planet
- A deep skill-driven combat system with both melee and ranged weaponry
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: New Era Update brings Rank VI Ground Forces
- At Gamescom last week, Gaijin Entertainment announced the "New Era" Update for their game, War Thunder.
- Legacy of Atlantis Update Adds Half-Beast Heroes
- The latest Legacy of Atlantis Patch Notes have been revealed, and with it come four new heroes - The Beastkin.
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!