Dark Blood Battle Pets Premier Today
The first six battle pets have arrived in Dark Blood in today’s update.
Available in the Premium Store and through player trades, battle pets begin as an egg and may be nurtured and developed into eccentric combat companions. The six battle pets available today are:
– Spark: A flaming fur ball that sizzles and singes anything that comes close.
– Glutton: A Venus Flytrap with Mick Jagger lips and peashooter range attacks.
– Worm: A slithery crawler whose sudden swoops sends enemies flying.
– Parrot: The swashbuckling buddy with buffs that block damage.
– Lizard: A dino reptile that flips, somersaults, and bounces off the baddies.
– Snail: The wicked creeper that decreases skill cool down time.
“Dark Blood Battle Pets is by far one of the most exciting content updates we’ve had to date. Each creature comes with its own set of unique attributes that provide endless entertainment for players. Play with them, fight with them, just hang out with them – now never be alone with a loyal Battle Pet at your side!” said Philip Yun, CEO, Outspark. “And just like a capsule toy that drops from a GACHA vending machine, you never know what you’re going to get when you adopt your egg. The extreme randomness of it all adds a whole new dimension of fun to this already super playful arcade MMO.”
Check out the new trailer below featuring these crazy companions, and don’t forget to also take a look at the Battle Pets Guide!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eco Launches Alpha Build
- Today, Strange Loop Games is releasing the alpha build for its upcoming game, Eco.
- Dungeons 2 Goes Gold
- Old-school dungeon crawler is ready for action
- Elsword Teases New Lanox Area
- Elsword Online is teasing a new area, Lanox, available starting on May 27.