Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
Blizzard’s freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server. This is in preparation for getting as much feedback as possible on a huge incoming update, featuring roster wide nerfs/buffs, a new battleground, major heroic talent overhauls, and more!
Those hoping to get their hands on The Butcher early will be disappointed though. He’s remaining in hiding until June 30th when their first expansion, Eternal Conflict, launches.
If you think these planned changes are more of a dice roll than actual balance, you can also catch the reasoning behind them in a new comprehensive dev diary here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.