Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
Blizzard’s freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server. This is in preparation for getting as much feedback as possible on a huge incoming update, featuring roster wide nerfs/buffs, a new battleground, major heroic talent overhauls, and more!
Those hoping to get their hands on The Butcher early will be disappointed though. He’s remaining in hiding until June 30th when their first expansion, Eternal Conflict, launches.
If you think these planned changes are more of a dice roll than actual balance, you can also catch the reasoning behind them in a new comprehensive dev diary here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.
- Brick-Force Launches Today
- Infernum has announced the official release of Brick-Force today.