Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
Blizzard’s freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server. This is in preparation for getting as much feedback as possible on a huge incoming update, featuring roster wide nerfs/buffs, a new battleground, major heroic talent overhauls, and more!
Those hoping to get their hands on The Butcher early will be disappointed though. He’s remaining in hiding until June 30th when their first expansion, Eternal Conflict, launches.
If you think these planned changes are more of a dice roll than actual balance, you can also catch the reasoning behind them in a new comprehensive dev diary here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Enters Open Beta in North America
- Blizzard's F2P TCG Hearthstone is now available for testing to anyone in North America.
- WEBZEN Launches Summer Events on Webzen.com
- has launched a summer event titled "GAMES OF WEBZEN" on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- Fortnite's Android Beta is Now Open
- Epic Games announced today that the Android Beta test for Fortnite is now available for Compatible Devices.