Shakes on a Plane Announcement Trailer
Shakes on a Plane is a chaotic co-op shaking game for one to four players. Flying on various planes with your flight crew, serve up a variety of tasty shakes, burgers, fries and many more dishes before the plane lands on the airport and your passengers rate your services.
But it is not only you who creates all the mess. Aliens always had a look on our shiny planet with its weird citizens but undeniable and delicious food they are creating and cooking. The intergalactic community competes in fame rewarding cooking competitions and the species with the most sophisticated meal wins. This is when humanity can play its part in this extraordinary event and show the galaxy what real fast food can taste and look like.
– Serve your passengers with up to four players and cooperate in convincing them that flying with you is always a good decision.
– The orders vary from shakes, burgers, coffee and even a greater variety of fast food which underlines only the best quality you offer for your passengers.
– Time is essential and your guests have a high demand of multiple goods all the flight long. Grab tablets to solve various orders at the same time and don’t let them wait too long.
– Not only turmoils might occur during your flights, walking passengers, moving tables and many more things will complicate your accomplishments on your planes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
- In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the ...
- Flyff Gold Announced
- gPotato has announced that Flyff will launch a new "Flyff Gold" update this July.
- Duelyst Open Beta Arrives
- Duelyst lets players choose from six factions, each with their own unique minions, positioning capabilities and play styles to unleash battle.