Neverwinter Shadowmantle Announced
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce Shadowmantle, the second free expansion Module to Neverwinter, the widely-acclaimed free-to-play action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. Featuring the new Hunter Ranger class, and currently available on Neverwinter’s public test shard, Shadowmantle releases later this year. In this second free update, players travel to Neverwinter Wood’s’ deepest region, discover new artifacts, and even choose a second paragon path.
“We’re so excited to reveal Shadowmantle. There has been great speculation about what our next class would be and we’re thrilled to reveal the Hunter Ranger,” said Cryptic Studios Executive Producer and COO, Craig Zinkievich. “Delivering new classes is something the team is committed to and this is just the first of many free classes to come in Neverwinter.”
Shadowmantle, the second Module for Neverwinter, is a free content expansion in which players tackle the Dread Ring campaign. Deep within the Neverwinter Wood lays the Dread Ring, a massive structure built for ritual magic. Players explore this broken but still powerful region and fight Valindra Shadowmantle’s army, including an epic battle with the lich herself. In addition to the Hunter Ranger class and new playable content, Shadowmantle features new collections, artifacts, and Paragon Paths.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile Lite Launches in Multiple Regions
- PUBG Mobile released a new version of the game in several regions, focused on mobile devices with less than 2GB RAM.
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...
- Teppen Launches as Capcom & GungHo Card Battle Game
- TEPPEN is a brand-new card battler from the titans at GungHo Online Entertainment and Capcom, and it released on July 4th.