Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists – with Democritus’s Cauldron, one can mix three mystical ingredients in order to receive unique rewards. The Grepolis-Team also explains the feature in a recently released video.
With eight ingredients to be collected in total, there are various recipes to uncover: Putting together Quicksilver, Underwood Grass and Ambrosia will for example create a boost enrolling Minotaurs in your city. To unlock the recipes, players can obtain ingredients by finishing island quests, and whoever manages to create 45 rewards receives an additional culture level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Hosting an Extended Free Play Weekend
- The Elder Scrolls Online is offering an extended Free Play Weekend starting tomorrow for PlayStation 4 and PC/Mac players, running through No
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...
- Warframe's TennoCon A Soldout Success
- TennoCon sells out and offers attendees a sneak peek at content to come.