Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists – with Democritus’s Cauldron, one can mix three mystical ingredients in order to receive unique rewards. The Grepolis-Team also explains the feature in a recently released video.
With eight ingredients to be collected in total, there are various recipes to uncover: Putting together Quicksilver, Underwood Grass and Ambrosia will for example create a boost enrolling Minotaurs in your city. To unlock the recipes, players can obtain ingredients by finishing island quests, and whoever manages to create 45 rewards receives an additional culture level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Championships are Coming
- The ARK: Survival of the Fittest(ARK: SoTF) May Survivor League Championship matches take place from 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, June 4
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
- Following the release of Patch 2.5 - Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV:...
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.