Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists – with Democritus’s Cauldron, one can mix three mystical ingredients in order to receive unique rewards. The Grepolis-Team also explains the feature in a recently released video.
With eight ingredients to be collected in total, there are various recipes to uncover: Putting together Quicksilver, Underwood Grass and Ambrosia will for example create a boost enrolling Minotaurs in your city. To unlock the recipes, players can obtain ingredients by finishing island quests, and whoever manages to create 45 rewards receives an additional culture level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Reveals More Backstory
- Logress takes a look at the story of Alteil Horizons in the latest Kickstarter update.
- Iron Throne's Update Adds Alliance Team Deathmatch Mode
- Netmarble revealed their latest update for the MMO Strategy title, Iron Throne, and it brings a whole new game mode.
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...