Kingdom Heroes previews Xiaoshou expansion
Kingdom Heroes will soon be releasing its Xiaoshou expansion.
The update will raise the level cap to 200, and release new territories, gear, and weapons. Also being added will be the new siege weapon, the Phoenix Battery, a new battlefield, the Palace of Eternal Happiness (an instanced capture-the-flag), and a new 12-player ship, the tower ship.
Kingdom Heroes is published by Aeria Games, which publishes several MMOs including Dynasty Warriors Online, Last Chaos, Kitsu Saga, and Wolf Team.
Kingdom Heroes Gameplay Screenshot
Preview of Kingdom Heroes New Xiaoshou Expansion Content
Prepare for Siege Weapons, New Battlefield and Ship
Kingdom Heroes, a faction based Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game based on the wars that ravaged China during the end of the Han Dynasty, boasts a robust stable of revolutionary features to the MMO genre. With an arsenal of siege weapons, boats, and player controlled troops to command, guilds can work with their factions in full scale Player vs. Player (PVP) wars to subjugate cities and strongholds to turn the tides of war, and lead their faction to global dominance.
Kingdom Heroes is set to release its new Xiaoshou expansion that will include a raise in its level cap, unexplored territories and new gear and weapons.
Here’s a preview of the following new content in Kingdom Heroes:
· New Siege Weapon – Players will have the ability to upgrade their existing city defenses to the all new Phoenix Battery. This new siege weapon allows players to rain death down on their enemies by launching volleys of missiles at great distances.
· New Battlefield – The Palace of Eternal Happiness is a new battlefield that is PvP focused on an instanced capture the flag event that is slated to run four times a day.
· New Ship – The tower ship is the new boat which allows 12 players to work together to take down enemy ships and harbors. While one player commands the ship, the other players will use catapults, crossbows, phoenix batteries, eagle cannons and tiger cannons to rule the seas.
For more information on the new content in Kingdom Heroes, please visit http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1049767.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tank Museum’s ‘Fury’ Exhibition Sponsored by Wargaming Launches Oct 20
- Today The Tank Museum announces the launch of its latest exhibition, ‘Fury’, sponsored generously by Wargaming.
- Beer, Beaches, and Bikinis in New Alfheim Tales Update
- Ray Media has announced its latest update for Alfheim Tales Online, which includes a level cap raise and a special summer event.
- Product Review: AVerMedia GH337 Gaming Headset
- As someone with a hearing deficiency, comfort and audio levels are equally important. That's where the AVerMedia GH337 comes in.