Kingdom Heroes previews Xiaoshou expansion
Kingdom Heroes will soon be releasing its Xiaoshou expansion.
The update will raise the level cap to 200, and release new territories, gear, and weapons. Also being added will be the new siege weapon, the Phoenix Battery, a new battlefield, the Palace of Eternal Happiness (an instanced capture-the-flag), and a new 12-player ship, the tower ship.
Kingdom Heroes is published by Aeria Games, which publishes several MMOs including Dynasty Warriors Online, Last Chaos, Kitsu Saga, and Wolf Team.
Kingdom Heroes Gameplay Screenshot
Preview of Kingdom Heroes New Xiaoshou Expansion Content
Prepare for Siege Weapons, New Battlefield and Ship
Kingdom Heroes, a faction based Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game based on the wars that ravaged China during the end of the Han Dynasty, boasts a robust stable of revolutionary features to the MMO genre. With an arsenal of siege weapons, boats, and player controlled troops to command, guilds can work with their factions in full scale Player vs. Player (PVP) wars to subjugate cities and strongholds to turn the tides of war, and lead their faction to global dominance.
Kingdom Heroes is set to release its new Xiaoshou expansion that will include a raise in its level cap, unexplored territories and new gear and weapons.
Here’s a preview of the following new content in Kingdom Heroes:
· New Siege Weapon – Players will have the ability to upgrade their existing city defenses to the all new Phoenix Battery. This new siege weapon allows players to rain death down on their enemies by launching volleys of missiles at great distances.
· New Battlefield – The Palace of Eternal Happiness is a new battlefield that is PvP focused on an instanced capture the flag event that is slated to run four times a day.
· New Ship – The tower ship is the new boat which allows 12 players to work together to take down enemy ships and harbors. While one player commands the ship, the other players will use catapults, crossbows, phoenix batteries, eagle cannons and tiger cannons to rule the seas.
For more information on the new content in Kingdom Heroes, please visit http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1049767.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Cyborg Champion Profile
- Infinite Crisis introduces Cyborg today in a new champion profile, a character perfect for players wanting to outmaneuver their foes with tric...
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.
- Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
- A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked.