Paladins Unleashes Atlas, The Man Out Of Time in Future’s End
Evil Mojo Games have continued their story campaign with this latest update of Paladins, Future’s End. With it comes Atlas, the Man out of Time. Atlas comes from a dark future, where everything has been consumed by horrific darkness, and he must fight to survive every day. Atlas studied crystal magic and worked on the mastery of time itself, so he could travel back to avoid this terrible fate. Now in the present day, he works to prevent the world from meeting that terrible fate.
Atlas can also use crystal magic on the battlefield. He can create walls that slow down enemy projectiles and remove foes from reality itself using his ultimate. His gun arm is a one-of-a-kind weapon that has four styles of shooting, depending on the charge time. Todays’ video goes over his kit, and what players can expect from this new champion. The Battle Byte Battle Pass also comes in this update, with 8-bit retro themed cosmetics, such as Battle Byte Inara and Fernando. Future’s End continues the current story, and players will find themselves battling on the Shattered Desert map, which was introduced in the last update, in a limited-time game mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II: Now supporting the Oculus Rift
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (November 8, 2019)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!