Paladins Unleashes Atlas, The Man Out Of Time in Future’s End
Evil Mojo Games have continued their story campaign with this latest update of Paladins, Future’s End. With it comes Atlas, the Man out of Time. Atlas comes from a dark future, where everything has been consumed by horrific darkness, and he must fight to survive every day. Atlas studied crystal magic and worked on the mastery of time itself, so he could travel back to avoid this terrible fate. Now in the present day, he works to prevent the world from meeting that terrible fate.
Atlas can also use crystal magic on the battlefield. He can create walls that slow down enemy projectiles and remove foes from reality itself using his ultimate. His gun arm is a one-of-a-kind weapon that has four styles of shooting, depending on the charge time. Todays’ video goes over his kit, and what players can expect from this new champion. The Battle Byte Battle Pass also comes in this update, with 8-bit retro themed cosmetics, such as Battle Byte Inara and Fernando. Future’s End continues the current story, and players will find themselves battling on the Shattered Desert map, which was introduced in the last update, in a limited-time game mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & PC Specs Revealed
- Tripwire Interactive today announced that Killing Floor 2, will also have a Digital Deluxe Edition offering exclusive additional content.
- New Magicka 2 Release Date Reveal Trailer Available
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a singer/songwriter of ice and fire, today published a completely fair-use trailer for Magicka 2...
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...