Stellaris: Leviathans Feature Spotlight
A simple overview of the new features in Stellaris: Leviathans, a story pack for Stellaris available on October 20.
Stellaris: Leviathans’ features include:
- Guardians: Powerful space entities with mysterious origins and motives. Fight or investigate them to unlock technologies and gain access to great treasures.
- Enclaves: Independent outposts of traders and artists who are willing to make a deal. Exchange resources, purchase information about the galaxy, or commission a great work of art for your empire.
- War in Heaven: Where will your fledgling empire lie if two ancient Fallen Empires decide to renew old grievances in a War in Heaven? Will you err on the side of caution and take a side with the stronger power, or will you strike at both whilst they are occupied with their own titanic struggle?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Blood Unlocks Act II
- Outspark has launched its first major update for Dark Blood since the game's open beta launch.
- Ragnarok Journey Launches on Steam
- Warpportal brings Ragnarok Journey from your browser to your Steam Account!
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Introduces First Raid on Nov 17
- ArenaNet™ today announced that Spirit Vale, the first major update and raid experience for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is coming Nov 17...