Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Adds Captain Barbossa
Fan-favorite in the Pirates franchise, Captain Hector Barbossa joins Joycity’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War. Captain Hector Barbossa’s Shade is a new tactician for the Queen Anne’s Revenge and provides a buff for a player’s crew and at the same time, debuffs the enemy. Tacticians are equipped to ships and lead hundreds of pirates into battle. This update brings a new
tactician stat system. Players will be able to conveniently see more details under the tactician menu and each tactician will showcase five attributes that strengthen over time.
In addition, Joshamee Gibbs has decided daily quests should provide greater earnings too. With that in mind, Daily Quests will provide Tears of the Mermaid and Bloody Coins to help recruit higher-tier pirates and complete research at the Lore Collection. Pirates of the Caribbean recently began celebrating their second year anniversary, and so an abundance of events and rewards are planned for next month. There are rumors of a special event happening on Facebook in June, so keep a weather eye out for updates on it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Zero: New Sandbox MMO hits Kickstarter
- A new sandbox MMO called Realm Zero, which boasts a new take on the traditional massive multiplayer online model, has launched a crowdfunding ...
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "Dragon´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.
- Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
- 37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!