Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome. Starting today at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET, This first look will go down on their Twitch Channel. Set for release on live servers on April 18 Windhome introduces the first level cap increase for player characters since the game’s release in 2017, raising the maximum level from 65 to 70. With the increase in the maximum level comes the brand new Windhome region, home to the Fox clan who will help players as they journey through new danger zones within the region. New gear featuring the new Prime Attribute system, which unlocks a powerful array of special abilities, and upgrades for existing gear will also be included with the update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
- Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there's no better gift for all strategy games' fans who still rememb...
- Kasedo Games Showcase - PAX South 2016
- A digital publishing division of Kalypso (of Tropico and Dungeons fame), Kasedo's focus is bringing quality games to a wider audience.