Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome. Starting today at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET, This first look will go down on their Twitch Channel. Set for release on live servers on April 18 Windhome introduces the first level cap increase for player characters since the game’s release in 2017, raising the maximum level from 65 to 70. With the increase in the maximum level comes the brand new Windhome region, home to the Fox clan who will help players as they journey through new danger zones within the region. New gear featuring the new Prime Attribute system, which unlocks a powerful array of special abilities, and upgrades for existing gear will also be included with the update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Update 0.8.4 Adds Soviet Battleships and More
- Wargaming has released the latest update to World of Warships, 0.4.8, and with it comes the mighty Soviet Battleships!
- Rangers of Oblivion Releases Silver Keep Update
- Rangers of Oblivion has a huge new update today, with the arrival of the Silver Keep update.
- Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
- Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.