Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome. Starting today at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET, This first look will go down on their Twitch Channel. Set for release on live servers on April 18 Windhome introduces the first level cap increase for player characters since the game’s release in 2017, raising the maximum level from 65 to 70. With the increase in the maximum level comes the brand new Windhome region, home to the Fox clan who will help players as they journey through new danger zones within the region. New gear featuring the new Prime Attribute system, which unlocks a powerful array of special abilities, and upgrades for existing gear will also be included with the update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
- The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY.
- Red Bull Battlegrounds: eSports tourney to take place in Atlanta
- The first major StarCraft II tournament hosted in Atlanta, the live spectator event brings the best in eSports entertainment, to Atlanta’s m...
- WildStar: Jeremy Gaffney steps down as president of Carbine Studios
- In an interesting turn of events: Jeremy Gaffney, Executive Producer and President of Carbine Studios is stepping down as the president of the...