Experience the true ninja adventure in Naruto Online, the first officially licensed browser-based Naruto RPG developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Players can relive memories of Naruto from seasons 1 through 5 on his first steps becoming a ninja legend.
Assemble a team of ninjas straight from the show, including Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee and Naruto Uzumaki himself, as well as one of five new ninja heroes, designed by the original Naruto creator based around five of the biggest elemental nations (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting.)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Officially licensed Naruto game
- +Includes unique new characters directly involved with the show's storyline
- -Underwhelming visuals
- -Weak animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
- Description: Experience the first officially licenses Naruto browser game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...
- Shadowbound launches S1 in GameDP
- Shadowbound is a new browser-based MMORPG behind well-known browser games such as Monkey King Online and Zombies Ate My Pizza. It is a F2P MMO...
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...