Experience the true ninja adventure in Naruto Online, the first officially licensed browser-based Naruto RPG developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Players can relive memories of Naruto from seasons 1 through 5 on his first steps becoming a ninja legend.
Assemble a team of ninjas straight from the show, including Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee and Naruto Uzumaki himself, as well as one of five new ninja heroes, designed by the original Naruto creator based around five of the biggest elemental nations (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting.)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Officially licensed Naruto game
- +Includes unique new characters directly involved with the show's storyline
- -Underwhelming visuals
- -Weak animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
- Description: Experience the first officially licenses Naruto browser game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released - Man the trenches, the battle for Verdun has begun!
- SMITE Season 3 Round 1 Patch Notes Revealed
- Our first taste of Hirez Studios' season 3 for SMITE is nearly upon us. While changes are vast and wild, they are restricted to PTS.