Experience the true ninja adventure in Naruto Online, the first officially licensed browser-based Naruto RPG developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Players can relive memories of Naruto from seasons 1 through 5 on his first steps becoming a ninja legend.
Assemble a team of ninjas straight from the show, including Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee and Naruto Uzumaki himself, as well as one of five new ninja heroes, designed by the original Naruto creator based around five of the biggest elemental nations (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting.)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Officially licensed Naruto game
- +Includes unique new characters directly involved with the show's storyline
- -Underwhelming visuals
- -Weak animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
- Description: Experience the first officially licenses Naruto browser game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Khan Wars - Halloween Event 2017 Begins
- Khan Wars is hosting a special Halloween event, starting today! This event features a special quest. What awaits?
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!