Experience the true ninja adventure in Naruto Online, the first officially licensed browser-based Naruto RPG developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Players can relive memories of Naruto from seasons 1 through 5 on his first steps becoming a ninja legend.
Assemble a team of ninjas straight from the show, including Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee and Naruto Uzumaki himself, as well as one of five new ninja heroes, designed by the original Naruto creator based around five of the biggest elemental nations (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting.)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Officially licensed Naruto game
- +Includes unique new characters directly involved with the show's storyline
- -Underwhelming visuals
- -Weak animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
- Description: Experience the first officially licenses Naruto browser game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Receives Biggest Update Ever
- Today there is great news for Citadel Studios and their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria. The Final Alpha is now underway!
- Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
- Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game ...