Naruto Online November Events Announced
Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online, the turn-based MMORPG for Windows PC which can be played for free through any browser. In the final day of the company’s October events, a bevy of timed events and rewards awaits fans in November.
From November 3 – 6 Naruto Online players can share their favorite Konoha Ninja moment and players with the top 20 moments will be rewarded with in-game items through their accounts. Later in the month, the immortal Hidan, who must take on equal amounts of the damage he deals himself, strikes Sarutobi Asuma dead. Between November 20 – 26 fans can post their tale of how the infamous duel goes down, the 20 best will reap in-game rewards. Details for both contests can be access on the game’s Facebook page at: facebook.com/naruto.en. November will also offer a new ninja, Shino Aburame (Great Ninja War) as a Daily Check in reward.
Substitution Jutsu! As the new month rolls in, today is the last day all Naruto Online October event updates will be available to players before they disappear into the night! Players have one last day to refine five-star ninja fragments for a bonus Naruto [Nine Tails Chakra] fragment, upgrade battle armor for bonus rebates and achievement packs, participate in “Spooky Halloween” missions with friends for extraordinary ninjas and items and take part in other October events that provide a variety of treats. Full details on each October Halloween event can be found here. Events will end today, so players should trick or treat and fill their inventories with ninja goodies while they can!
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.
- Conquer Online celebrates 9th anniversary
- Conquer Online released in 2003, and is now celebrating its ninth year in service with a bundle of special events.
- Join the Struggle Between Order and Chaos in Battle for Gea
- Mousee Games announces the launch of Battle for Gea, a card-based game, for English speaking territories.