Naruto Online Launches Today in the West
Oasis Games Ltd announced today that Naruto Online is now available in the Western regions for PC. Naruto Online is a free-to-play turn-based MMORPG playable through any modern browser. Directly licensed through Bandai Namco Entertainment, in partnership with Tencent, Naruto Online is the only official Naruto browser game, reflecting the popular anime, manga, and gaming franchise in all respects with the original Japanese voice actors. Fans may even recognize some scenes from the anime!
Naruto Online is set in the Naruto universe, following the story as portrayed in the anime series. Players can choose to play as one of five new characters that represent the elements of earth, water, fire, wind, and lightning. With these new characters players can start an adventure, gain experience, complete quests, and experience multiple gameplay modes while recruiting from 170 ninjas from the series to build their own team.
Said Alen Wu, Business Director of Oasis Games:
There has been a lot of fan demand, so we are extremely honored to publish Naruto Online in the West. This game offers a great – and authentic – experience with every detail included, including voice acting from the original series, so English-speaking fans will soon be able to easily jump into and engage in the world they love. Furthermore, we’ll be able to extend the Naruto offering now that the manga has ended through player involvement and community building which creates a new kind of interactive experience which is exciting for us.
Starting with today’s launch, players can experience eight chapters from the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden storyline. With original voice actors and scenes straight from the anime series, players will be able to immerse themselves quickly in Naruto Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online: Now available on Steam
- Aeria Games has just released F.E.A.R. Online, the free-to-play horror shooter, on the Steam platform! Brave souls can return to the classic h...
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
- SMITE hosts Seven Days of Saturnalia Event
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that the Seven Days of Saturnalia are upon us. Enjoy daily pantheon sales, 50% off all voice packs, and free gem...