League of Angels – Heaven’s Fury
League of Angels – Heaven’s Fury is a 3D action-MMORPG featuring iconic Western legends, myths, and stories.
“The gods have fallen to corruption because of Pandora’s box, and as the chosen, it is up to the player to gather the legendary Angels and reclaim the heavens.”
►Divine Assistance: Take on big bads hoarding legendary loot with the help of the godlike powers of the Angels of Light and Darkness.
►Operation Offensive: Time and combine attacks for ultimate levels of damage or let your hero use them at will for unrelenting pressure against any foe.
►1v1 Deathmatch: Master the fundamentals of combat and try your luck at entering the fiercely competitive Fiend’s Treasure Trove where you can fight other players for exceptionally precious rewards.
Fight with unrivalled ferocity as a Dragoon, obliterate enemies with spells as a Mage, or snipe foes from a distance as an Archer. Each of these diverse professions comes complete with their own unique looks, abilities, passives, battle tactics, equipment, and more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yoozoo Games
- Publisher: Gtarcade
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: League of Angels – Heaven's Fury is a 3D action-MMORPG featuring iconic Western legends, myths, and stories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Real-Time 2D Insane Competitive Arena Shooter "The Ultimaest Battle" Now on Steam
- Imagine a world, if you will, that combines Castle Crashers, Worms, Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros, and is non-stop insanity.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Presents "Korean War 2: Korea Harder"
- Wargame is back with a second dose of free DLC for the million-selling franchise's third installment, Wargame Red Dragon. In this new exp...
- Jungle Force: Mobile Strategy Combat on iOS and Android
- Fedeen Games is excited to usher in the new generation of strategy combat with Jungle Force, now available on iOS and Android!