Uphold the law or break it! LawBreakers is an arena FPS title developed by Boy Key Productions and published by Nexon America. Set in an alternate future in which the world has been divided into two factions following a huge cataclysmic event known as ‘The Shattering’ that changed gravity forever, players will choose between either faction and participate in 5v5 battles featuring gravity manipulation, grappling hooks and classic arena deathmatch weaponry.
Gameplay in Lawbreakers is heavily focused on skillful aim and action, rather than killstreaks and perks. All weaponry in the game have very distinct advantages and disadvantages, making the game easy to learn and challenging to master. Players can also traverse the map and fight from all sorts of directions. Master the game’s various movement systems including swinging across the battlefield with grappling hooks, soaring across the sky with rocket boosts or hovering across the land with a jetpack.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Boss Key Productions
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 -4790
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: Project Blue Streak is a F2P arena FPS title developed by Boy Key Productions and published by Nexon America. With details on the game being very scarce, this upcoming title will bridge the gap between new and experienced arena FPS players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Releases New Content Update
- A new update has come from Joycity for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, featuring a new tier-5 tactician.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.