Uphold the law or break it! LawBreakers is an arena FPS title developed by Boy Key Productions and published by Nexon America. Set in an alternate future in which the world has been divided into two factions following a huge cataclysmic event known as ‘The Shattering’ that changed gravity forever, players will choose between either faction and participate in 5v5 battles featuring gravity manipulation, grappling hooks and classic arena deathmatch weaponry.
Gameplay in Lawbreakers is heavily focused on skillful aim and action, rather than killstreaks and perks. All weaponry in the game have very distinct advantages and disadvantages, making the game easy to learn and challenging to master. Players can also traverse the map and fight from all sorts of directions. Master the game’s various movement systems including swinging across the battlefield with grappling hooks, soaring across the sky with rocket boosts or hovering across the land with a jetpack.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Boss Key Productions
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 -4790
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: Project Blue Streak is a F2P arena FPS title developed by Boy Key Productions and published by Nexon America. With details on the game being very scarce, this upcoming title will bridge the gap between new and experienced arena FPS players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/20: Everquest Next Landmark, Hearthstone, Defiance, and Much More!
- The last Shotgun News of 2013 with news from Everquest Next Landmark, Defiance, Hearthstone, and more.
- Aion and Lineage II Enjoy Massive Weekly Update
- NCSoft has introduced new updates to both Aion and Lineage II this week as part of their regular maintenance.
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.