LawBreakers Dev Preview and First Look
LawBreakers, pioneered by industry legend Cliff Bleszinski, welcomed our team’s North Carolina locals Ragachak and ColtronXL (Team Bottom Tier) to where the magic is happening at BossKey Studios. Check out our hands-on gameplay and talks with the developers on one of the most hotly anticipated shooters hitting in 2016!
LawBreakers is a frantic and often Zero G adrenaline rush team arena shooter that focuses on flipping through the air and going to town on your opponents either from range or up close and dirty. With unique class abilities, crazy vibrant visuals, intense platform heavy maps, and raw mature rated personality infused throughout, LawBreakers should be on any shooting fan’s watch list.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.
- Grand Fantasia Review
- Grand Fantasia is a neat 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.