Hero Zero is a free-to-play casual MMORPG developed by Playata GmbH for PC, iOS, Android and can also be played in an Internet browser. In Hero Zero you can create your own superhero in a comical universe that is filled to the brim with wacky villains, crazy criminals, and some of the strongest bosses in existence. Somebody needs to serve them a hefty helping of justice!
Every superhero needs a Hide-Out, and you’re no different. Construct your own secret base underneath your home in Humpreydale to help you fight crime! Upgrade and modify your shelter to become even more efficient at your job and reap even greater rewards for your valiant efforts, but you aren’t in the hero business for the rewards right?
Sure being in the spotlight by yourself can be glamorous, but sometimes you might run into a threat that not even you can handle on your own. Join up with a hero team or form your own with your friends and build a team headquarters so you can all coordinate better against the forces of evil. If you’re looking for some friendly competition against the other heroes of the universe, then you can take your team into multiplayer battles against other hero teams and climb the leaderboard to prove yourself to your fellow heroes. After all, who wouldn’t want to be known as the best superhero in the entire world?
The world needs a hero and someone to deliver justice where it is needed. Collect gadgets and upgrade whatever you can to become the one thing in the world that all evil-doers fear more than anything else. Fight crime all across the world and become one of the most powerful and recognized heroes in the entire universe in Hero Zero!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playata GmbH
- Publisher: Playata GmbH
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fighting, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Unique, playful visuals.
- +Both PvE and PvP content.
- +Many things to do.
- -Energy system very limiting.
- -Lacks long-term appeal.
- -Battles feel more based on luck than stats.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.0 / Windows XP or later
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 139 MB
- Description: Hero Zero is a free-to-play casual MMORPG where players can become a superhero, build their own Hide-Out, and fight against the forces of evil. The world is filled to the brim with wacky villains and somebody needs to serve them some justice!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends is coming to PC with Windows 10
- Lionhead Studios are thrilled to announce that Fable Legends will be launching on Windows 10 PC as well as Xbox One later this year.
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...