Hero Zero News – Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
The Hero Hideout is a secret base found under a hero’s house in Humphreydale. Available starting at level 8, this base can be expanded through construction into a full-scale hideout over time. The Hideout collects coins for players, and features customizable room layouts and work robots to assist players in collecting resources and experience. Finally, heroes can also produce combat units to raid other Hideouts and steal resources.
The mobile version of Hero Zero has also relaunched with a complete rework featuring improved controls, polished user interface, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Gets Ready for Season One of 'The Strongest Vanquisher'
- Yoozoo Games and GTarcade are getting ready for an exciting new event - Season One of "The Strongest Vanquisher".
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.
- Trove Battle Arena Beta Begins
- Trove has begun beta testing for its Battle Arena.