Hero Zero News – Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
The Hero Hideout is a secret base found under a hero’s house in Humphreydale. Available starting at level 8, this base can be expanded through construction into a full-scale hideout over time. The Hideout collects coins for players, and features customizable room layouts and work robots to assist players in collecting resources and experience. Finally, heroes can also produce combat units to raid other Hideouts and steal resources.
The mobile version of Hero Zero has also relaunched with a complete rework featuring improved controls, polished user interface, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.