Hero Zero News – Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
The Hero Hideout is a secret base found under a hero’s house in Humphreydale. Available starting at level 8, this base can be expanded through construction into a full-scale hideout over time. The Hideout collects coins for players, and features customizable room layouts and work robots to assist players in collecting resources and experience. Finally, heroes can also produce combat units to raid other Hideouts and steal resources.
The mobile version of Hero Zero has also relaunched with a complete rework featuring improved controls, polished user interface, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Chronicles: Now Available
- Shadowrun Chronicles: Now Available - Officialy leaves Early Access
- LOTRO Epic Battles Preview
- The understated ambition and competence of Turbine's LOTRO team was demonstrated to me once again with this walkthrough. While I went int...
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...