MU Classic CBT Now Available
NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today delighted to announce that the closed beta for MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of an MMO classic – is launching today, Sept 2nd, on the Game321.com portal.
MU Classic combines next-generation browser-based technology with the classic old school gameplay of MU Online. The free-to-play action-MMO is fully updated for the modern era, sporting beautiful 3D graphics, stunning skill effects and many new maps to explore. MU Classic lets players old and new experience the epic MU journey again – no browser plugins required!
The anticipated closed beta phase begins today, Sept 2nd, 2014, at 21:00 (CDT-6), and runs until Sept 11th 23:59 (CDT-6). Data will be deleted after the test.
For more info, visit http://mu.game321.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.
- Kartuga Introduces Engineer
- Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
- Fractured Reveals Update on Housing, Towns, and Political System
- Dynamight revealed another update to their upcoming MMO Fractured, discussing politics and housing.